A logo vinny made that isn't showing, it was great I swear!


I think I may have OTC Deficiency who do I Contact?

If you recognise any symptoms of Ornithine Transcarbamylase Deficiency (OTC] within yourself or your child you should contact your Local GP immediately for a referral to see a inherited metabolic diseases specialist. I Cannot stress enough the seriousness of this condition and unfortunately many medical professionals won’t have metabolic awareness and will under estimate the condition despite medical protocols and n.i.c.e guidelines being place which sadly it seems some medical professionals feel fit to ignore, which leads to catastrophic consequences.

Useful inherited metabolic diseases contacts within the UK

Other UK Websites with OTC Deficiency Information